Analyses of Briquetting
- Analysis of Raw Material Field for Briquetting
Wheat production region: Western Europe (especially France), Eastern Europe and Central Europe, Siberia, Canada, the US, Australia, Argentina and Middle East.
Maize production field: the US, Southern Europe, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, India and France. In Africa, corn is planted in a scattered way. Across the world, three main corn belts include China, the US and Ukraine.
Paddy production area: East Asia (including China, Korea and Japan), Southeast Asia (mainly including Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, Myanmar and Thailand), South Asia (mainly India and Pakistan), the US and Brazil
Forestry: North America, Europe, Russia, Brazil and Southeast Asia
- Analysis of Briquette Market
Comparatively, Latin America possesses both raw material area and briquette market while Africa does have lavish raw material supply for briquetting. In particular, Egypt and Algeria of North Africa and Ethiopia are the home to wheat plantation. And other African regions are mainly supported with maize growth. However, raw material in Africa has not been fully used yet. Straw and stalks are usually burnt directly so that the added value of those raw materials is still not realized ever.
Apart from that, Southeast Asian countries are raw material-oriented market while East Asia briquette-oriented. Australia just holds both of the advantages.
According to statistics of our research on briquette machine marketing, briquetting machines are pervaded across the US, Canada, Russia and Australia.
Briquette press marketing doesn’t remain a regional aim but a global opportunity to turn green garbage into green energy. Based upon the foregoing analyses, we hereby call on clients from the rest of the world to take action without further hesitation. Kingman(KMEC) is willing to make concerted efforts with you to achieve win-win cooperation!
- From maize stalk and corn cobs into biomass briquette charcoal
- Our recognition and acknowledgement for biomass energy still lag behind
- The Development of Biomass Energy and Utilization of Biomass Material
- The comprehensive utilization of agricultural straw and stalks
- Biomass Fuel Utilization Across the world
- The Development of Biofuel in China
- The breakthroughs in technology pushing biomass fuel utilization to a new high
- The Potential Market of Briquettes and Charcoal
- Sawdust Utilization as Biofuel
- The advantages of Turning Biomass Waste into Biofuel
- How to Handle Briquette Machines to Make Better-quality Briquettes
- The Advantages of Kingman Briquette Charcoal Plant
- The differences between briquette charcoal and wood-turned charcoal
- Briquette Machines Manufacturing and Charcoal Machines Supply
- Newly Designed Briquette Presses and Charcoal Machines