Why the charcoal produced by briquette press has many fractures?
It’s inevitable for people who just engaged in producing charcoal industry to encounter cracking and fractures of charcoal. There are many differences go with various elements and different conditions. Let’s get a simple summary on the basis of our factory‘s professional experience and technician’s experience. The structural integrity of the briquette is affected by the size of particles, moisture, content of lignin and cellulose. Lignin in biomass can enhance the binding characteristics of demystified briquette during the preheating of the material. A higher lignin with a small particle size and low moisture glues the briquette more strongly together. In general, the fractures on the surface probably were affected by irregular size of particles.
1. Semi-finished charcoal needs high density. The higher the density of charcoal the better the quality of carbonized charcoal.
2. Elegant design of kiln has the volume of 2.7*1.4*1.6 or above. If the volume is not big enough that the kiln will damaged by fire inevitably. It loses the competitive advantage of the design.
3. The seal of kiln body ensure the semi-finished charcoal and the kiln don’t turn off due to the air leakage. If you use the charcoal furnace, you’d better seal the welding-seams around the furnace ( the mud is pretty good).
4. The carbonizing process can not too fast to maximize the discharge of humidity;
5. It is necessary to master the principle of carbonization to produce low-temperature carbon, high-temperature carbon according to customer’s requirements. And it’s important to master the changing curve of carbonization and the technicians should have good judgment of the color and flavors of the smoke. The result of carbonization is the warranty of profit.
6.moisture content should be low because high moisture content will cause problems in firing and excessive energy will be needed for drying, moreover can lead to affect the quality of combustion.
7.ash content should be less than 4% because biomass with high ash content mostly composed of impurities. These components have low fusion temperature which leads to an increment in the material.
8. flow characteristics will cause briquetting. The more granular homogeneous materials can flow easily in conveyors, which are appropriate for briquetting.
is capable of offering stand-alone biomass machine
and complete plant, with the top-notch design and R&D team.With the concept of All-around Services, High Quality, Competitive Prices, Timely Delivery, KINGMAN(KMEC) would like to cooperate with more friends and clients from the rest of the world on the basis of equality and mutual benefit and KINGMAN(KMEC) looks forward to becoming your best supplier and partner in the mechanical field.
Kingman boasts the best supplier and manfuacturer of straw briquette machine and biomass briquette plant.The use of straw in large-scale biomass power plants is becoming mainstream in the EU, with several facilities already online. The straw is either used directly in the form of bales, or densified into pellets which allows for the feedstock to be transported over longer distances.
If you're interested in our products or have any questions, please let us know. Don't hesitate to contact us!